Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I change to aol shield I lost my e-mail address. when I…

Customer Question
When I change to...

When I change to aol shield I lost my e-mail address***@******.***. when I try to reestablish my my address it indicated that it already existed. I was made to make a new address turnatwindsor36.com. Now I cannot get to my former e-mail mail.What should I do.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

No, I am not really savvy to what you are telling me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you logging in with the aol software or going to www.aol.com to sign in?