Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My cats knocked off my email. Verizon I think. Tablet. None…

Customer Question
My cats knocked off...

My cats knocked off my email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verizon I think

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I am too old, 74 today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No my cat hit an add and email disappeared

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

Thank you