Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Today norton gave me a free service now i cant get my emails…

Customer Question
Today norton gave me...

Today norton gave me a free service now i cant get my emails on google

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet is working

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I dont know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
What exactly are you having trouble with you gmail?

to moses the problem has rectified itself.thank you for your assistance brian