Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change the name on my windows outlook homepage,

Customer Question
Hi, i need to...

Hi, i need to change the name on my windows outlook homepage,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

It's windows 10, i was logged in on my wifes PC and something flashed up to ask if she wanted to put a name against her outlook account.. she did but hen found out it was mine.. now all my emails i send come up in the recievers inbox with her name

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I have tried changing my name via edit profile, but it still comes up as her name when i send emails

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help.You just need to put the account back in your name, correct?If you see a remote access message, please ignore it as it is automated by the website.
all sorted.. thank you
You're welcome, have a good day