Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is not coming through, not downloading. Gmail. On…

Customer Question
My email is not...

My email is not coming through, not downloading

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On computer and tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, tried to call support but keeps saying the number can't go through

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is mainly it. can't get email for 2 days now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to login to your Gmail on a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I use Mac and yes I can still login but no mail comes through
No I don’t want oanyone connected to my computer. Are you with google if not why am I talking to you

Thank you for writing back. I am not from Google. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer and I can fix your issues. Google has no real time live person support.

they do I talk to one today though I was text with one now. Send me my money back.

OK. Please contact our customer service for refunds.

how do I do that. Where are you located what city country
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing, let me fix it for you.

> my email is not coming through, not downloading

Please let me know how you access your Gmail, via web using a browser? Or using an app on a device or computer?

You didn’t answer my question

I need to clarify what happened first. Please let me know:

how do you access your Gmail, via web using a browser? Or using an app on a device or computer?