Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's my apple ipad. Can't get into my ipad. Said it's

Customer Question
It's my apple ipad...

It's my apple ipad. Can't get into my ipad. Said it's disabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Didn't It said to download aplle app

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don't know what to do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.