Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We are trying to log into Paypal. We are having trouble

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to log into Paypal. We are having trouble because they are using the wrong email address and so transactions are going through using an incorrect debit card.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The problem is that Paypal is using the wrong email address for me. We have the password ***** it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Our problem is really with Paypal. For some reason they have 2 emails for a Paypal account used through ebay. The problem is they are using an email that hasn't been used for Paypal before. i just want to cancel that email with them, though I use the email for my law practice emails so I don't want to cancel that email for my business correspondence.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you have access to the wrong address in PayPal?