Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't know to forward emails, gmail, through a browser, i…

Customer Question
I don't know to...

I don't know to forward emails

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up an email you want to forward, and then click on the small down arrow at the top-right of the email and select "Forward." You will then be able to forward the email to an address as needed. I have included a screenshot showing this as well, as follows:

http://content.gcflearnfree.org/topics/187/respond_2_fwd_email2.png

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,