Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I HAVE DRAGON 15 DVD. THE ''ENGINE'' FAILED ON MY PC SO I…

Customer Question
I HAVE DRAGON 15...

I HAVE DRAGON 15 DVD. THE ''ENGINE'' FAILED ON MY PC SO I UNINSTALLED BUT THE PC CAN'T READ THE DVD. I'VE CLEANED IT AS BEST I COULD. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

LENOVA 2015

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

CLEANING THE DISC AS BEST i COULD. IS IT DUE TO DIRT? I CAN TAKE IT HOME TO CLEAN IT SOME MORE...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW MUCH IS A DOWNLOAD IF I NEED TO. THIS IS MEDICAL RECORD WORK, I'M A LOUSY TYPIST

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did you purchase this installation DVD? Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?