Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a problem with my email address. Gmail. On my MacAir.

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my MacAir

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can explain the problem: my address used to be***@******.*** About a year ago I changed it to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It's not being accepted (at times) by Goodle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What is the error you're getting?