Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address changed and I don't want it changed. How do…

Customer Question
My email address changed...

My email address changed and I don't want it changed. How do I get the old one back?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know. At one screen it said it couldn't be changed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My Kindle still takes old email. Also I'm not very computer literate so explanations must be clear.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Did you accidentally create a new gmail address? If so are you in the inbox.