Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e.Mail is. I forgot my password to access Walmart online…

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and my e.Mail is***@******.***. I forgot my password ***** access Walmart online and requested a verification code. I was told it was sent to my e.Mail. I waited 20 minutes, received no code and requested a "new one". It's been over 15 minutes and still no code. Please assist. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did apply for a job online in the past and posted tel. #210(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need a ver. code to establish a new password. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.