Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have misplaced my password book and I need the password to…

Customer Question
I have misplaced my...

I have misplaced my password ***** and I need the password ***** get into the Google app for my iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Please help me recover my password. I can't find my book

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably both

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if it is asking for your gmail password?

I just now sent in a new password
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

Okay, Let me know if it works for you.

Thank you for your help. I wasn't aware of a charge for answering a question.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the charges.Thank you for your time.