Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just got a second roku device. I have been trying for

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a second roku device. I have been trying for better than an hour to sign in to my account. keeps saying e-mail or password ***** Changed password, same thing.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I got the email to change password. went to the link provided and still cant access account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is this a brand new Roku that you got?

This is crap, I should not have to pay for help