Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have locked myself out of my account... No Ma'am. I have a…

Customer Question
I have locked myself...

I have locked myself out of my account.. My name is ***** *****.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No Ma'am

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number...(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than it is not reconizing any of my account information.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?