Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to open any of my emails received on my Mac Book Pro…

Customer Question
Unable to open any...

Unable to open any of my emails received on my Mac Book Pro lap top

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. This has been going on for 3 days. a message pops up saying 'THERE IS A PROBL;EM CONNECTING TO GOOGLE". I changed my password ***** my email address, and , in addition, spoke to Apple Technical support who informed me the problem is with google. I also received a notice form Google welcoming me on my NEW IPAD. My iPad is 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I use my computer for work. I must get this problem fixed immediately.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you able to login through the gmail website?