Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a message asking if i signed up for tct. I don't know.

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message asking if i signed up for tct. I don't know. whatever it is I probably don't want it. How do I find out it it was me who signed up>

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to do?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Was it an email? a text message?