Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot sign in.......same password I have had for

Customer Question
I cannot sign in.......same...

I cannot sign in.......same password ***** have had for *****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

It is on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. I don't think so. My cell number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I simply want to sign into my account. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried a password *****?

but it asks me t type in a verification text shown. When I do it just asks for another, then another. I put in my password ***** get the same.

Yes, it sounds like you are typing in the code wrong or it is giving you an error message at the top of the page that you are missing.