Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I try to recover my e.mail. Yahoo .com. Both. I try to

Customer Question
I try to...

I try to recover my e.mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo .com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I try to recover my account***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Do you have access to the recovery email and phone number provided on your yahoo email account?