Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I send an email to my all my contacts telling them my…

Customer Question
How do I send...

How do I send an email to my all my contacts telling them my new phone number - one email forr all

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

To send an email to all your contact in gmail please follow the steps given below.

Select "All Contacts" instead of "My Contacts" in the drop-down box at the top. All contacts are displayed as a list. 4. Click the "Select All" link to select all contacts in the address book, and click the "Select" button to insert them in the recipients box.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.