Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Do I put my information in or do I put my husband

Customer Question
information in my phone...
Do I put my information in or do I put my husband information in my phone
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are you referring to with your phone?

What information?

Please clarify your issue to continue.

my phone is locked up and I cannot get into my Google account can you please help me

I can show you how to change your google password. But, it will be the email you originally put on that phone.

You must determine which you added.

To reset your password:

Click this link: Reset your password. to set up

Choose the reason that you need password ***** then click Next.

Enter your email address when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.

Enter the characters you see on the screen (this procedure makes us know you're not a robot), then click Next.

If you've added security information to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you provide. You'll be able to set a new password ***** you enter that code on the next screen.

If password ***** doesn't work, try the following steps:

1. If you can't get a security code

If you don't get to your security info ( the alternate phone number or email address), click I didn't get a code when you're prompted for a code at sign-in, or I don't have access to these when you're resetting your password.
You might be asked to fill in a security questionnaire and be asked for some private personal infomation. There may be a 30-day waiting period to get full access to your account. Learn more about security info here: Security info & security codes.

2. If your profile is temporarily blocked

If you've seen a message that your profile is temporarily blocked, we may have detected spam or other fraudulent use of your account, or content that violates our Terms of Use. Learn more here: Profile temporarily blocked.

3. If you recently turned on two-step verification

If you've taken the extra security step of turning on two-step verification, some apps and devices will notify that your password ***** ***** because the apps haven't been updated to prompt you for a security code. Instead of your regular password, you'll need to use an app password ***** get in.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician