Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Hotmail email was blocked and I have filled in forms to…

Customer Question
Hi my Hotmail email...

Hi my Hotmail email was blocked and I have filled in forms to show it is my account but they say I need to open a new account and I want mine back

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am not good on computers but I use my laptop so I guess that is through a browers

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

They said I had to fill in this form to prove it is my account. At first I thought this was hacked so did not fill in complete. I talked to someone and he said to fill in the form but I tried and the last time they said I have to open a new account as they do not think I am the owner of the account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had that email for over 20 years and I do not want to change it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
How long have you filled the form and summited request? Do you have the notification email from Microsoft?
I have filled it out about 5 times and they sent me a notice saying it was to many times and they can not verify it is my account and that I should open a new account
It is fine now I do not need any help
The problem is solved I do not need help now

OK, fine. I opt out now. Thanks for using JustAnswer.