Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had major surgery and my phone was broken while in…

Customer Question
I have had major...

I have had major surgery and my phone was broken while in the hospital for three weeks. With all the medications and trauma, I cannot recall my password ***** the only way you guys allow me to get it is with my iPhone. I really need to check my email right away. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably 4-5 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I do not know what that is?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

PLease help.. I am not very computer savvy, and I need to check my checking account that appears incorrect.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, first hope you are getting well now.

I know your phone was broken, but have you kept using the same phone number? FYI - you may simply remove the SIM card from the broken phone and put it into your new phone to keep the same number.

It seems you are using iPhone as you are talking about Apple ID. Are the both old and new phone iPhones?

What's your Apple ID please?

Hello, do you still need our help here?