Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why can I no longer receive "Jazz on the tube" emails? New…

Customer Question
Why can I no...

Why can I no longer receive "Jazz on the tube" emails?

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I will send you their letter
I have looked into why you are no longer on our
Jazz on the Tube lists.It seems that your email ending with juno.com has
been globally blocked from our email service
provider.It must be something to do with juno.com.If you'd like to re-subscribe to Jazz on the Tube,
you'll need to have a new email address.I suggest that you sign up with gmail.com. It's
free. When you have the address I'll be happy to
add you to the
Jazz on the Tube subscription.Sincerely,Bettina

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. but I have to go please send a response My nThanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can I know if your email address looks like***@******.***?

Please be aware that you can subscribe their newsletter again from below link. See the right side of the web page, just input your name and email address to subscribe.

https://www.jazzonthetube.com