Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant log on to my yahoo mail keep getting the uh oh

Customer Question
I cant log on...

I cant log on to my yahoo mail keep getting the uh oh message

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No i cant log on

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes i jus reset my pw earlier

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I reset my phone by mistake earlier now i cant check my email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the yahoo ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

teyonda803
teyonda803 whats the promblem? its been over 15 minutes now

I am sorry, I am trying to reset the account but unfortunately the reset option is not available. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

When you saw the Uh Oh message, did you click the "Visit our Help site" to get into below page and start account recovery?

i paid $5 for nothing huh?

I was asking if you walked through that process. I may guide you go through in a proper way. Not just to guess or choose in a wrong logic.

Do you still want to go through the password ***** process one more time? So I can guide you to avoid improper answers.

Hello, do you want to continue?