Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google has printed an email contact for my business that we…

Customer Question
Google has printed an...

Google has printed an email contact for my business that we have never had

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I-phone or tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The trouble is Google, no one else, is distributing the wrong address. I would like for you to change it as customers,lately, have been sending info to the wrong address Google has listed incorrectly. It's causing lost income

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything else,thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Can you please give me the link of that Google listing?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows. The link is the proper address, which we've had for 17 yrs. , is the email address I sent.
This started after I paid Google a couple of months ago.

I am very sorry but I need to know the actual link or URL of the Google listing so that I can see it from my end.

Signs by Bob
249 Richmond Townhouse Rd.
Carolina,RI 82812

I do not see any listing in Google regarding your business with an email address. Can you please give me a screen shot of such information?

Google the Yellowpages of signs in my area (Carolina, RI. USA 02812) or Google***@******.***.
You'll find the same info I did, the correct email address. Gmail is not the info I gave Google when I re-signed up this year.
You'll also find all the same info that's in Google , except the email address, that's in the like ads.

Are you referring to this link?

https://www.b2byellowpages.com/company-information/87820704-signs-by-bob.html

The email shown there is verizon, NOT Gmail.

That's the correct email address in the Yellowpages . Google's email
listing is incorrect. Can someone
at Google post the correct,
'*****@******.***, please?
There is nothing to'fix'. Please give me the email address,***@******.*** that we've paid for.