Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My laptop no loonger shows the drop down section, icons I…

Customer Question
my laptop no loonger shows...
my laptop no loonger shows the drop down section, icons I have hp 10 and now way to inter. I tried reducing the size, but it still will not give me anyting thing to navigate
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 9 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today.

It sounds like you might be running windows 10 on an HP laptop?

Could you explain in as much detail as you possibly can what the issue is? Which drop down section?

Just how do i ans since i cant move anywhere on laptop
Cuter Frozen I can't get
Ny com will not let me into my laptop so how do i put info in
I can not get in to.type that info ... I have no iconc shown

Have you tried restarting your laptop? Just answer Y or N

Its possible I can get into your laptop to fix it MAYBE but if you cant navigate to the links I send it could be tricky

Do you want to try? Y or N