Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

NO LONGER ABLE TO GET ON TO MY VERIZON EMAIL. BROWSER. I CAN…

Customer Question
NO LONGER ABLE TO...

NO LONGER ABLE TO GET ON TO MY VERIZON EMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

BROWSER

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

NO, I CAN NO LONGER CHECK EMAIL ON MY AT&T PHONE OR MY VERIZON PC EMAIL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I UNDERSTAND I NEED A NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT AS VERIZON NO LONGER HAS EMAIL. I WANT TO GO TO GMAIL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/20/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I CAN NO LONGER CHECK EMAIL ON MY AT&T PHONE OR MY VERIZON PC EMAIL

Are you able to log on at its Yahoo Portal via web using the same email address and password?