Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Call me 7152123719. Gmail. On phone. I have agmail acc but I…

Customer Question
Please call me(###) ###-#### ...

Please call me(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have agmail acc but I don't seem to make it work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My gmail acc is suppose to be zbob,tx,@,gmail,com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I seems you were posting this message from your phone.

Hence I guess you mean you got an issue to access your Gmail from your phone. Am I correct?

If yes, please advise your phone's brand name and model number. Thanks.