Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't. Remember password for email. This is my parents I pad…

Customer Question
Can't. Remember password *****...

Can't. Remember password ***** email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

This is my parents I pad ,they pay for it but I read them the mail and show them the pics and whatever

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Like a spa password *****? I mean a spa number?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist