Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google wants to know it is really me sends a verification…

Customer Question
Google wants to know...

Google wants to know it is really me sends a verification code to my othe email address whic I cannot open because it wants to know it is really me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am going around in circles

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I am traveling and it does not recognize me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be abe to access my accounts . these security questions make me mad.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago

may I know who is your email provider is it Gmail and also since how long you are facing this issue?