Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We are the Sisters, a real estate team ans several weeks ago…

Customer Question
We are the Sisters...

We are the Sisters, a real estate team ans several weeks ago we lost all our files, hundreds of clients and all their information. Since then we are having problems with things disappearing , like our inbox. We cannot continue to lose files . We want to know if it would help to open a new account and if so can all our contacts and other info be transferred into it?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We have contacted professional technicians in the real estate field and they are at a loss!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My sister has lost all her passwords on her Iphone. We share the***@******.*** account and calendar.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which kind of new account are you going to open? Email or other online service?