Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to download my gmail and live mail rejects my

Customer Question
Trying to download my...

Trying to download my gmail and live mail rejects my password

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

New account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My password, Microsoft account#

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot think of anything but it is important that I get that email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you click on my link below

www.gmail.com

Are you able to sign into your Gmail account there?

Please let me know