Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am a customer of uber, stratford, ontario canada.. Send me…

Customer Question
I am a customer...

I am a customer of uber, stratford, ontario canada.. Send me a car to pick me up and drive to RR #5 stratford ON N5A 6S6

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My cell did not plug in to uber

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Send me a car

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.