Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of Google. Maybe because I couldn't sign in…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of Google. Maybe because I couldn't sign in even with several tries.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I only have Fire 7. I am elderly and not computer savvy

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone doesn't even ring to get security code. When it's sent via email the number is ***** digits long not 8 and doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think my Youtube, itunes etc are connect to google. They will not work either

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

I pay $5.00,fully refundable. Then after chat you immediately charge me $39? no.

This site is not free, it is a paid service, please contact customer service if you did not read about costs when creating the question

Thank you

I am elderly and cannot pay $39 or $42 a month.
You say I have a free trial service. I don't understand

ok, sorry but this is not a free site.

Please contact customer servide on***@******.*** for all payment questions

Thanks!

If you start my FREE trial, why do you immediatly charge $39 after chat?
I only need one time help

Thanks!