Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Won,and I. We replaced an old computer with a lap top. When…

Customer Question
We replaced an old...

We replaced an old computer with a lap top. When IK go to email, my wife's email comes up but mine does not. We used to have three family members emails on the desk top and each had its own password. I need help getting my email account onto this new device, please!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I never had a laptop before, only the desk top and I'm not the most computer literate because I'm somewhat older!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which email program you are using to access your account?

Please let me know

Thank you