Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

First time trying to grag a uber. Hotmail. Pc but got on my…

Customer Question
First time trying to...

First time trying to grag a uber

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc but got on my phone very in techicy

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Like to talk to real person and set up a app ride

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like a call and a ride smart driver to help will use all the time(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.