Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Rschueler1237 I have used password 123700X or variations for…

Customer Question
Rschueler1237 I have...

Rschueler1237 I have used password ***** or variations for DECADES. Now I cannot access. It also says my tel. number is *****(###) ###-#### I need access to e-mail!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I cannot get in. THAT'S THE PROBLEM!

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

On other computer DELL, my auto connect got me in but froze when tried to open mail. I've gone back to MacBook.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know