Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Mye phone was disabled n I fixed in shop but I forgot mine…

Customer Question
Mye phone was disabled n...
Mye phone was disabled n I fixed in shop but I forgot mine iCloud Id and passwords it’s not opening
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Do you remember your apple id ? If no, enter your details in below link and check what is your correct apple id :-

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

If you remember your apple id then you can follow the steps shown in below link to reset your password :-

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201355

or else simply click on below link ,enter your apple id and the image which you see and go ahead with resetting your password :-

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Let me know if you face any problem in it.

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Actually you mean you forgot your Apple ID password. Correct?

Do you still remember what your Apple ID is?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist