Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Moments ago I ordered outlook 360, however I was using a…

Customer Question
Moments ago I ordered...

Moments ago I ordered outlook 360, however I was using a Linux platform and was unable to install it. Now I am on a windows7 platform and I can not get back to the correct page to install.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Just a sec

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

How did you order Outlook 360?

A screen opened and I purchased the free trial I think
or 3 years

Did you get any email regarding the purchase?