Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Recently changed cartridge. Printer screen now reads. Hp…

Customer Question
Recently changed cartridge. Printer...

Recently changed cartridge. Printer screen now reads

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp photosmart5520 e-ALL-IN-ONE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PHOTOSMART5520?

Cartridge recent iinstalled. Immediate message is that 'a cartridge appears to be missing or damaged. Install and replace the affected cartridges'. However, normal process of cartridges moving when door opened is not occurring.and I can't access cartridges for checking.
Stuart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please follow the steps given below:

A. Remove and re-insert the cartridges.

B.Make sure that the cartridges are inserted correctly.

C.Clean the cartridge and carriage contacts.

D. Reset the printer

Please find all of the screenshots under the link given below:

Click Me

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).