Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Had two google accounts. By switching to the less frequently…

Customer Question
Had two google accounts...

Had two google accounts. By switching to the less frequently used one and changing my password ***** seem to have lost the best one, along with all my youRube subscriptions. Please help me retrieve the lost account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Help

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Would like to retrieve lost YouTube account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Changed password ***** recently and opted to use a Google account I almost never use. So, have lost all my subscriptions on YouTube and who knows what else. HELP ,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Did you try clicking the your Google buddy picture at the upper-right corner of your screen and choosing another (if available) to switch back?