Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Had to set up an new account with mygov. I had to set up new…

Customer Question
Had to set up...

Had to set up an new account with mygov.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I had to set up new account with my gov . they needed a new e/mail address which was created from centerlink. do i have to advise telstra or does it go through automatic?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Non only tried to log on through telstra media

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No except get rid of pop ups

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

you want to setup a new email or you want to recover telstra email?