Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I pressed the wrong button and deleted about 2 months of…

Customer Question
I pressed the wrong...

I pressed the wrong button and deleted about 2 months of incoming email. I can not find them and want to know if there is a way to find them on my email provider's server.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes. I even checked the self help sites. They are gone because I turned off my lap top and restarted.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Juno

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The dates I'd like to recover are from October 1, 2017 to December 18, 2017

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean your some of your emails at Juno were accidentally deleted and you want to recover them?

thats correct
I wish to discontinue this site and get my money returned to me. I also wish to cancel any subscription I have been signed up for

Hello? Anything wrong? I am working on your case...

Okay I opt out. Please speak with Customer Services if you have any billing concerns or requests. Thanks for visiting JustAnswer.