Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not email problem. trying to find where I can trade my phone…

Customer Question
Not email problem. trying...

Not email problem. trying to find where I can trade my phone number,i have been hacked getting calls 2 to 10 times a day

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usualy on phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Talk to Verizon in store was told 611 call would get me to right place to change numbers and end my stupid calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it just need a new number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/services/changeMDN.action?fromChangeMdn=true

Sign into your account

From there, you should be able to select the line and request a change number

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!