Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The financial page I had set up for myself and have used for…

Customer Question
The financial page I...

The financial page I had set up for myself and have used for several years is suddenly gone from my computer. Instead there is a page from Google telling about three of my businesses. What happened? How can my information be returned for my convenience?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I press the finance key on my computer...a corner of a box printed on the page.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About two weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/19/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What kind of financial page are you referring to? A website? A website shortcut left on your screen or in browser bookmarks? Please clarify. Thanks.
I pressed "finance page" for my information but Google's information showed instead of my information.

> I pressed "finance page" for my information

Can you please upload a screenshot to show what "finance page" looks like and what program you are using? A full-screen screenshot is preferred as it tells what you are using hence I can know the background info about what you are talking about. Thanks.