Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Every time I try to log in to Facebook, I get a message

Customer Question
Every time I try...

Every time I try to log in to Facebook, I get a message asking if I was the one trying to log in but the city mentioned is always not my city. Then I get temporarily locked out of my account until I change my password. Once I have a new password, I try to log in again and the same cycle starts over. It is imperative I fix this because I use facebook for work notifications. Thank you for your help!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I do use two different computers and just got a new computer a few weeks ago on which I have been having these problems. I am using that computer now.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will this solve my continuing issues saying I am logging in from different cities?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I am still having the same problem.
Is there some way I can get Facebook to correct this since it is there website?

Yes, you can send in a request on the website which may or may not be reviewed by their team and it can take up to 7 business days for a response.

Thank you

You're welcome.

I will send in a note to them but there is no guarantee they will respond back quickly.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Computer Enthusiast