Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to log in. My daughter changed my password a few…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to log in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My daughter changed my password ***** few days ago and she cannot remember it

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I use it on my phone and laptop. but her telephone number is ***** linked to my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When I created the account I lived in Jamaica. I am now living in Florida and cthe number on the account is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 7 months ago
Camille-Mod
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company ( your email service provider?). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
will u be able to solve the problem if i continue
Email technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 7 months ago
Hi, we have excellent experts that can assist you. Would you like to be connected to an Expert?
Email technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 7 months ago
Thank you for your patience as I find the right expert to help you :-)
ok
24hrs is too long
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!