Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm an old lady, not good at computer stuff. This morning I…

Customer Question
I'm an old lady...

I'm an old lady, not good at computer stuff. This morning I created a Gmail account. I had a Gmail account but thought it would be good to have another one too. But now, my original account with many saved emails seems to be gone and only the new one shows up. Can I somehow delete the new one? And will my original email be intact and ok?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

On Google site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I feel sick... I need my old email back like I never screwed up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Not to worry your old email account is still, we just need to get you logged out of the new one and logged back into the old one, please allow me a moment to type up instructions.

When you are in the gmail inbox for your new account look to the top right and you will see a circle with your initial or a picture if you added one. Click on this and choose sign out.

Next choose to sign into a different account you can go ahead and enter your previous accounts address and password ***** everything will be back.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.