Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Icannot remember my password my old phone was stolen. My old…

Customer Question
Icannot remember my...

Icannot remember my password ***** old phone was stolen

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My old number but cant use it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know if you forgot password ***** your phone or it is your email password?

email password ***** I don't have the phone it was stolen
both
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay, May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

gmail
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I have your Gmail ID so that i can check for the reset options from my side?

kdr7854
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the last password ***** remember using with this account?

idk
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Do you have a contact number which ends with 96?

no that phone got stolen last week
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay, May I know when did you created this google account please let me know the month and year?

I cant remember
ive alreay tried all those thing and it wont give me an option ti change my number
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay, may I know if you have the recovery email address that starts with kri••••••••••@gmail.com please let me know.

Kristi_reeves I think
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Please open this email and check if you have received any verification code?

but don't any password
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know if you have any other email address which you can check now?

new number is(###) ###-####
none
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Sorry but we need to update this number in your gmail account then only it will work.

it would give me that option
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Once we are able to login to your gmail account then only we can update the recovery phone number.

but I cant get in it
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but i have tried every possible way to reset the password ***** unable to do so because you don't have access to recovery phone number and recovery email address and also you don't remember the security questions.

ok thanks
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your time and patience i really appreciate it.